Blogging is a brilliant tool that allows you to write and let the whole world read your work. Here are some rules to remember to blog safely.
1. Only use your first name and year group.
2. Don’t give any personal information out like your phone number, home address or email address.
3. Don’t add any pictures of yourself or people in school without asking a teacher.
4. Be respectful of others and be positive if you are going to comment. Do not use rude or nasty language. All posts and comments will be checked by a teacher before they appear.
5. Use your best spelling as we don’t use text talk on this site.
Happy blogging!! 🙂